 Announcements / 3241
3240  |  3242
Subject:
New Custom Molded MODERN Minifig Weapons from BrickArms
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce
Date:
Mon, 5 Jun 2006 03:13:11 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

BrickArms is OPEN!

Hi all! I’ve just opened my new BrickArms store offering custom molded minifig-compatible modern weapons (try saying that five times fast!).

Each was designed using a 3D CAD program, and the molds were made using Computer Numerically Controlled (CNC) machines. The plastic is ABS, and each weapon fits the minifig geometry like a glove.

M1A1 - US WW2 Thompson Submachine gun
M4 - US Carbine Assault Rifle
MP40 - German WW2 Submachine gun
M1911 - US Colt Semiautomatic pistol
AK - Kalashnikov Assault Rifle
RPG - Rocket Propelled Grnade Launcher
+ 6-Pack - One of each weapon

They are available in black and a mid-gray (the mid-gray color leans more towards the classic dark gray).

Visit BrickArms.com or BrickLink!

Thanks,
---Will Chapman