 Off-Topic / Debate / 27806
Re: New Custom Molded MODERN Minifig Weapons from BrickArms
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Wed, 7 Jun 2006 20:17:25 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Selçuk Göre wrote:
   In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Paul Sinasohn wrote:

May I suggest the use of black minifig hands for a Bipod stand??

Somehow, though, the enthusiasm which greets your (admittedly well-crafted) product disturbs me. Must we include violence in our dioramas?

Doesn’t violence somehow stand in opposition to the “Play well” motto?

Comooonnn, don’t troll people like that....:-) Lego is violent, and was violent,too. For ages.

All the “classic” castle, pirate, western sets have guns and weapons, in very realistic forms. The two recent awesome a/c sets are artfully crafted replicas of WWI fighter planes. I will not even talk about all the star wars line and semi automatics/modern pistols in Batman sets. Dino 2000 and exoforce? I don’t think they represent animal rights activists and peaceful SETI people.

And those #@??># bionicles certainly didn’t meant to be hugging each other and make love.

And look at the all diaromas and MOCs all around...battle ships, space fighters, starwars battle scenes, WWII vehicles...

commoooonnnn..:-)

Violence and spaceships always work. Everyone knows that.

Legoswami