 Off-Topic / Debate / 27803
  Re: New Custom Molded MODERN Minifig Weapons from BrickArms

(...) May I suggest the use of black minifig hands for a Bipod stand?? Somehow, though, the enthusiasm which greets your (admittedly well-crafted) product disturbs me. Must we include violence in our dioramas? Doesn't violence somehow stand in (...) (18 years ago, 6-Jun-06, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.build.military, FTX)

  Re: New Custom Molded MODERN Minifig Weapons from BrickArms

(...) Hi, Paul, Not speaking for Will, of course, I must say your comments are well-taken. Please understand I am coming from a completely unbiased stance myself, and I won't try to take a stab at the "official" take on this issue. All I know is (...) (18 years ago, 6-Jun-06, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

  Re: New Custom Molded MODERN Minifig Weapons from BrickArms

(...) Comooonnn, don't troll people like that....:-) Lego is violent, and was violent,too. For ages. All the "classic" castle, pirate, western sets have guns and weapons, in very realistic forms. The two recent awesome a/c sets are artfully crafted (...) (18 years ago, 6-Jun-06, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

  Re: New Custom Molded MODERN Minifig Weapons from BrickArms

(...) Violence and spaceships always work. Everyone knows that. Legoswami (18 years ago, 7-Jun-06, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)