 MediaWatch / 1981
Re: Bricklink Admin Bill Swanberg arrested for Lego thefts
Newsgroups:
lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general, lugnet.people, lugnet.market.brickshops
Date:
Tue, 22 Nov 2005 01:41:41 GMT

I have not met or traded with Bill before. Still, this news shocked me, as if
suddenly I discovered that one of my close friends were a criminal.

It's sad, sad, sad.  Stealing is wrong. Stealing for profit is very wrong.
Still, he could have commit the scam to lots of things more valuable, but when
he was caught, the police found only Lego sets in his truck.

Hao-yang Wang