 MediaWatch / 1980
1979  |  1981
Subject:
Google Earth and Legoland
Newsgroups:
lugnet.mediawatch
Date:
Mon, 21 Nov 2005 23:24:25 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

I'm not sure this is really "media watch", it's more like
"multimedia watch", but I can't keep this to myself:

Google Earth has chosen to include extra high resolution satellite
photos of relatively small areas around each of the Legoland parks
in the world: Legoland Billund, Legoland Windsor, Legoland Deutschland
and Legoland California are all there in full splendor.

Coincidence? I think not!

  Stefan G