 MediaWatch / 1977
Re: Bricklink Admin Bill Swanberg arrested for Lego thefts
Newsgroups:
lugnet.mediawatch
Date:
Sat, 19 Nov 2005 23:12:18 GMT

In lugnet.mediawatch, Daniel Barrett wrote:
   In lugnet.mediawatch, Bob Parker wrote:
   In lugnet.mediawatch, Andrew Bulthaupt wrote:
   William A. Swanberg, the inventory admin on Bricklink was arrested for switching.

I would expect that he is now a former inventory admin.

Bill hasn’t been an admin for awhile, several months if I remember correctly.

No, he was an Admin up to the point Dan got wind of this. He was not only demoted but kicked off the site 100%.

I can see Bill doing this no problem. His ego and attitude led him to think he was better and smarter than everybody... guess the Target security was smarter than he was ;)

People ALWAYS get what they deserve, and Bill deserves eveything bad that is going to come his way.

Mark