 Marketplace / Shopping / 9841
Re: Free Shipping over $99 at S@H
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Tue, 10 Sep 2002 12:09:02 GMT

On Tue, 10 Sep 2002, Paul Ferguson wrote:

In lugnet.market.shopping, Bert Waters writes:
I did a quick check and have not seen any postings yet of the Free Shipping
offer through November 29th! I keep checking on the status of my Santa Fe
Rail Car order (will be shipped September 6?) and noticed the new offer this
evening.

I'm not seeing this -- where on the site is it located?  Is there a code
to be entered when ordering?

Just add enough to the cart and go to checkout---the total for standard
shipping is $0.00.  I think there is a popup somewhere as well. . .

I assume that this is US-only?  Does it work for Canada?

--
TWS Garrison (who placed an order that would have qualified last week. . .)
http://www.math.purdue.edu/~tgarriso/