 Trains / 17628
Re: Free Shipping over $99 at S@H
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Wed, 11 Sep 2002 01:26:14 GMT

It looks like my prayers were answered, 10022 is now available in the US!

http://shop.lego.com/product.asp?id=%7B41DB06AD%2DA0BC%2D11D6%2D8060%2D00C04F5ED856%7D

So when ordering three 10025's in the U.S., the grand total (including
shipping) will be $104.97.

Sorry...10025's are available now and 10022's will be available in October.
I guess it was just the excitement of the moment. Still, I can't wait to get
the new rail cars.