 Marketplace / Shopping / 9839

Subject:
Free Shipping over $99 at S@H
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Tue, 10 Sep 2002 01:25:06 GMT

I did a quick check and have not seen any postings yet of the Free Shipping
offer through November 29th! I keep checking on the status of my Santa Fe
Rail Car order (will be shipped September 6?) and noticed the new offer this
evening.

Re: Free Shipping over $99 at S@H
In lugnet.market.shopping, Bert Waters writes:
I did a quick check and have not seen any postings yet of the Free Shipping
offer through November 29th! I keep checking on the status of my Santa Fe
Rail Car order (will be shipped September 6?) and noticed the new offer this
evening.

I'm not seeing this -- where on the site is it located?  Is there a code
to be entered when ordering?

Re: Free Shipping over $99 at S@H