 Marketplace / Shopping / 9841
    Re: Free Shipping over $99 at S@H —Thomas Garrison
   (...) Just add enough to the cart and go to checkout---the total for standard shipping is $0.00. I think there is a popup somewhere as well. . . I assume that this is US-only? Does it work for Canada? -- TWS Garrison (who placed an order that would (...) (22 years ago, 10-Sep-02, to lugnet.market.shopping)

        Re: Free Shipping over $99 at S@H —Maggie Cambron
   (...) Yes, there's a popup from the main shopping page (URL) indicates that the offer is only good in the U.S. Maggie C. (22 years ago, 10-Sep-02, to lugnet.market.shopping)