 Marketplace / Shopping / 3918
    Re: Coming Soon ... Brickbay.com (Replacement for Bricks) —Mike Stanley
   (...) Looks good, doesn't it? :) (...) Not only that, I think the functionality of being able to create your own wants-list, like Larry and Tom have now, and have the system store those and then e-mail you when those parts do become available. And (...) (24 years ago, 17-May-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

        Re: Coming Soon ... Brickbay.com (Replacement for Bricks) —Larry Pieniazek
     In lugnet.market.shopping, Mike Stanley writes: <auto inventory creation> Ya. and... When I tell it I have a set, present me with the contents so I can say "keeping these, keeping these, keeping 1/2 of these" instead of assuming I am parting the (...) (24 years ago, 17-May-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

         Re: Coming Soon ... Brickbay.com (Replacement for Bricks) —Steve Bliss
     (...) And to verify that the set-contents stored in the innards of Brickbay.com actually match what you picked up from the store. Stuff happens, and sometimes set-contents vary. The seller's got to be able to modify the selling list, or he's going (...) (24 years ago, 17-May-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

        Re: Coming Soon ... Brickbay.com (Replacement for Bricks) —Dan Jezek
   (...) at (...) I'm really leaning towards the solution that you couldn't buy from more multiple sellers at a time. You'll have to checkout at each individual store first before buying from the next one. Just like in a real life shopping mall, you (...) (24 years ago, 19-May-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

        Re: Coming Soon ... Brickbay.com (Replacement for Bricks) —Mike Stanley
   (...) I think this would be best for a number of reasons. One is that if your system stores each transaction as a separate entity, it would probably be easier to have each transaction contain a single buyer and seller, as opposed to a single buyer (...) (24 years ago, 19-May-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

        Re: Coming Soon ... Brickbay.com (Replacement for Bricks) —Doug Finney
   (...) I agree separate checkout for each store is a good idea but it would be cool if each buyer could have more than one shopping cart open at a time. In a mall you go to one store and look for everything on your list, then go to another store and (...) (24 years ago, 19-May-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)