 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 1827
Re: take a piece, leave a piece -- traveling box of LEGO
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Thu, 8 Jul 1999 05:36:57 GMT

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Patricia Schempp writes:
Aw...please can you mix it up?  you don't have to sort.  how hard would
it be to mix it up randomly?  Just dump the pieces on the floor and go
nuts!  :)

I'm jealous.  I'd love to mix that many pieces up and undo all the
stress of sorting.  Oh well.

Hehheh...  OK, maybe I'll mix up _some_ of it, if it's quick & easy.
There's a bag of a couple dozen white & red classic space minifigs, for
example -- those could happily be scattered among different bags; those
came in zillions of different sets.  But things like the classic red 70's
windows -- I'd never have a clear conscience if those didn't stay together.

--Todd