 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 1834
Re: take a piece, leave a piece -- traveling box of LEGO
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Thu, 8 Jul 1999 14:47:19 GMT

On Thu, 8 Jul 1999 05:36:57 GMT, "Todd Lehman" <lehman@javanet.com> wrote:

Hehheh...  OK, maybe I'll mix up _some_ of it, if it's quick & easy.
There's a bag of a couple dozen white & red classic space minifigs, for
example -- those could happily be scattered among different bags; those
came in zillions of different sets.  But things like the classic red 70's
windows -- I'd never have a clear conscience if those didn't stay together.

For the windows, you should just skip the general-circulation box, and send
them directly to Gary Istok.

For other bags, you might mix them by cutting (so to speak) the bags in
half, and mixing the half-lots in with other half-lots.  That would provide
some balance between sorting and variety.

Steve