 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 1826
Re: take a piece, leave a piece -- traveling box of LEGO
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Thu, 8 Jul 1999 08:26:43 GMT

Todd Lehman wrote:

and I wouldn't want to mix
stuff together that's already semi-sorted.

I'm not going to sort any of it into sub-bags; I'll probably actually combine
a few bags so that it works out to 5 or 6 roughtly equally sized packages to
mail.  Fair enough?

--Todd

Aw...please can you mix it up?  you don't have to sort.  how hard would it be to
mix it up randomly?  Just dump the pieces on the floor and go nuts!  :)

I'm jealous.  I'd love to mix that many pieces up and undo all the stress of
sorting.
Oh well.

patricia schempp