 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 1829
Re: take a piece, leave a piece -- traveling box of LEGO
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Thu, 8 Jul 1999 10:13:40 GMT

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Todd Lehman writes:

Hehheh...  OK, maybe I'll mix up _some_ of it, if it's quick & easy.
There's a bag of a couple dozen white & red classic space minifigs, for
example -- those could happily be scattered among different bags; those
came in zillions of different sets.  But things like the classic red 70's
windows -- I'd never have a clear conscience if those didn't stay together.

--Todd