 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 17396
Re: FYI - old grey
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sun, 25 Mar 2007 22:25:22 GMT

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Michael Huffman wrote:
In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, C. L. GunningCook wrote:
In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Michael Huffman wrote:

I wanted to say thank you to Michael, Erica and Robin for their southern
hospitality, very kind of you.  Excellent meal, excellent shopping and even
better company.

Thanks,

Janey "Oops I bought more Lego, Red Brick"

P.S. Did I return that pager? Wink.

Thank you for taking time out of your vacation to meet with us.  I know it was
short notice, but Erika & I had a lot of fun.  Erika was saying to me that it
was good to meet up with you outside of Brickfest; it gave us quality time and a
chance to get to know you a little better.  But feel free to look us up next
time you're in town!

--Mike.

Is that carnival music I hear in the background?