 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 17397
17396  |  17398
Subject:
Star Wars (older) for Pirate theme. Ships for ships!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Mon, 26 Mar 2007 02:57:40 GMT

Hello!

Once again we offer the following Lego items for trade for Pirate themed Lego.
This time it is our Star Wars sets.
All are currently built and sitting here, with instructions. (no boxes)
99.9% complete. There is a chance we may miss something once in a while.

4500 Rebel Snowspeeder
7104 Desert Skiff
7110 Landspeeder
7111 Droid Fighter
7115 Gungan Patrol
7119 Twin-Pod Cloud Car
7124 Flashspeeder
7126 Battle Droid Carrier
7127 Imperial AT-ST
7130 Snowspeeder
7133 Bounty Hunter Pursuit
7134 A-Wing Fighter
7143 Jedi Starfighter
7144 Slave 1
7146 Tie Fighter
7150 Tie Fighter & Y-Wing
7151 Sith Infiltrator
7156 Trade Federation AAT
7161 Gungan Sub
7166 Imperial Shuttle
7180 B-Wing at Rebel Control Center
7184 Trade Federation MTT
7190 Millenium Falcon
8000 Technic Pit Droid
8001 Technic Battle Droid
8008 Technic Stormtrooper

We offer all of the above (part or all) in trade for the pirate series.
Ships, minifigures, whatever.
Anyone interested please let us know. (otherwise it's off to ebay next weekend)
Over the next several days I'll get them all photographed and uploaded to
Brickshelf.

Anyone???