 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 17386

Subject:
FYI - old grey
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Thu, 22 Mar 2007 02:40:36 GMT

Forgive me if this is general knowledge...
I dont follow this group often...
but I did find this interesting.

While filling pickabrick cups at the Disney Lego Store, I was surprised to see
that the one by two grey bricks were old grey.  Shades of grey are not of
interest to me, but if someone is still trying to collect old grey... and are
anywhere near Kissimmee, FLA... there are a few bins full of the stuff.

Janey "ohhhh cool, drool ... pick a Red Brick"

Re: FYI - old grey
In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, C. L. GunningCook wrote:
Forgive me if this is general knowledge...
I dont follow this group often...
but I did find this interesting.

While filling pickabrick cups at the Disney Lego Store, I was surprised to see
that the one by two grey bricks were old grey.  Shades of grey are not of
interest to me, but if someone is still trying to collect old grey... and are
anywhere near Kissimmee, FLA... there are a few bins full of the stuff.

Janey "ohhhh cool, drool ... pick a Red Brick"

When were you in Florida???  You should had e-mailed us at GFLUG/GFLTC, we would
have taken you out for drinks & LEGO.  :)

That's right... I moved from Ohio down to Florida.  Where it's much sunnier.

--Mike.

Re: FYI - old grey
In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Michael Huffman wrote:

When were you in Florida???  You should had e-mailed us at GFLUG/GFLTC, we would
have taken you out for drinks & LEGO.  :)

That's right... I moved from Ohio down to Florida.  Where it's much sunnier.

--Mike.

LOL, I am in Florida right now, Im posting from my hotel in Kissimmee this
second... giggle.

Janey Red Brick

Re: FYI - old grey
In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, C. L. GunningCook wrote:
In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Michael Huffman wrote:

When were you in Florida???  You should had e-mailed us at GFLUG/GFLTC,
we would have taken you out for drinks & LEGO.  :)

That's right... I moved from Ohio down to Florida.  Where it's much sunnier.

--Mike.

LOL, I am in Florida right now, Im posting from my hotel in Kissimmee this
second... giggle.

Janey Red Brick

Very cool.  I sent you an e-mail.  If you've got time this vacation, look us up.
If not, we understand.  Enjoy this nice weather & your trip.

And don't take too much of the old gray with you back to Canada... I haven't had
a chance to stock up on it yet.  :)

--Mike.

Re: FYI - old grey
In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Michael Huffman wrote:
In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, C. L. GunningCook wrote:
In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Michael Huffman wrote:

Very cool.  I sent you an e-mail.  If you've got time this vacation, look us up.
If not, we understand.  Enjoy this nice weather & your trip.

And don't take too much of the old gray with you back to Canada... I haven't had
a chance to stock up on it yet.  :)

Thanks Mike, I will reply shortly to your email... and I didnt buy any old, but
a few cups of new... so its all yours for the taking... smile.

Janey "Red Brick"

Re: FYI - old grey
In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, C. L. GunningCook wrote:
In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Michael Huffman wrote:
In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, C. L. GunningCook wrote:
In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Michael Huffman wrote:

I wanted to say thank you to Michael, Erica and Robin for their southern
hospitality, very kind of you.  Excellent meal, excellent shopping and even
better company.

Thanks,

Janey "Oops I bought more Lego, Red Brick"

P.S. Did I return that pager? Wink.

Re: FYI - old grey
In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, C. L. GunningCook wrote:
In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, C. L. GunningCook wrote:
In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Michael Huffman wrote:
In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, C. L. GunningCook wrote:
In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Michael Huffman wrote:

I wanted to say thank you to Michael, Erica and Robin for their southern
hospitality, very kind of you.  Excellent meal, excellent shopping and even
better company.

Thanks,

Janey "Oops I bought more Lego, Red Brick"

P.S. Did I return that pager? Wink.

Thank you for taking time out of your vacation to meet with us.  I know it was
short notice, but Erika & I had a lot of fun.  Erika was saying to me that it
was good to meet up with you outside of Brickfest; it gave us quality time and a
chance to get to know you a little better.  But feel free to look us up next
time you're in town!

--Mike.

Is that carnival music I hear in the background?