 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 17387
Re: FYI - old grey
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Thu, 22 Mar 2007 03:18:28 GMT

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, C. L. GunningCook wrote:
Forgive me if this is general knowledge...
I dont follow this group often...
but I did find this interesting.

While filling pickabrick cups at the Disney Lego Store, I was surprised to see
that the one by two grey bricks were old grey.  Shades of grey are not of
interest to me, but if someone is still trying to collect old grey... and are
anywhere near Kissimmee, FLA... there are a few bins full of the stuff.

Janey "ohhhh cool, drool ... pick a Red Brick"

When were you in Florida???  You should had e-mailed us at GFLUG/GFLTC, we would
have taken you out for drinks & LEGO.  :)

That's right... I moved from Ohio down to Florida.  Where it's much sunnier.

--Mike.