 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 17388
Re: FYI - old grey
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Thu, 22 Mar 2007 03:26:00 GMT

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Michael Huffman wrote:

When were you in Florida???  You should had e-mailed us at GFLUG/GFLTC, we would
have taken you out for drinks & LEGO.  :)

That's right... I moved from Ohio down to Florida.  Where it's much sunnier.

--Mike.

LOL, I am in Florida right now, Im posting from my hotel in Kissimmee this
second... giggle.

Janey Red Brick