 Local / United States / Ohio / 663
Re: Bellaire Ohio Plastic Brick Museum, still going strong!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.oh, lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 26 Mar 2008 02:00:54 GMT

Home of the world’s largest LEGO(r) image.

Home of the largest private LEGO(r) collection

www.brickmuseum.net

The one, the only, Bellaire Ohio Toy and Plastic Brick Museum

We will reopen FULL TIME on April 16th, 2008.

also will be hosting Brick Show 2008 in Sept.

www.brickshow2008.com

Thanks

Dan