 Local / United States / Ohio / 619

Subject:
LEGO museum in Ohio?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.oh, lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 24 Jan 2005 15:10:35 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

I ran across this listing on eBay:

Lego museum. DISPLAY, Statue, and DONATIONS NEEDED

We are going to open a LEGO museum. We need TONS of blocks, displays, and any other lego “stuff” we can come up with. Presenters gain a place in HISTORY. We are selling space on a Plaque that will be put on the front of the building, as well as smaller plaques that will be put in front of individual display items. We are also purchasing LARGE amounts of special items for this project. Those people will not be included in the plaques, but will be put in a buying bio at the computer room (lego games a’ running). We will have a web sight in the NEAR future, and we already have purchased the building (old school house, 36,000 sq.) so we have all the room in the world to do this.

Anyone know anything about this? I’d like to hear more if so.

jt

Re: LEGO museum in Ohio?
In lugnet.loc.us.oh, James Trobaugh wrote:
[...]

Most curious ebay placement. The picture of the school building almost looks like one of those old postcards (like from the 40s or 50s). Otherwise, I dunno.

Ray

Re: Brick museum in Ohio?
[...]

We opened to the public in Aug. We are the Toy and Plastic Brick Museum

www.brickmuseum.net

We are not just LEGO(r) brand. We have a pile of other toys, and we are working on other brick related displays as well. We welcome AFOLs to come and build at the museum, and create a unique place!

We are sponsering the Brick Show 2008

www.brickshow2008.com

And will be having a ton of stuff leading up to it in the coming weeks

Dan

Re: Bellaire Ohio Plastic Brick Museum, still going strong!!