 Local / United States / California / Los Angeles / 57
Re: LUGOLA Meeting-7 days and counting....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ca.la, lugnet.org.us
Date:
Sun, 19 Mar 2000 14:41:03 GMT

Hi Henry,

I see your back.  That sounds good
to me.  Someone mentioned
Santa Monica.  I wouldn't mind
except I don't have enough room
for a bunch of people (too much
Lego :))  And parking is a problem.

In lugnet.loc.us.ca.la, Henry Lim
writes:
Hi folks

According to this thread, it looks like March 25th is going to be the date of
the first official LUGOLA meeting.  As I mentioned earlier, I proposed our
first meeting to take place at my apartment in Redondo Beach, so if there
aren't any objections, that'll be the location.  I'd like to suggest meeting
at around 3:00 in the afternoon.  I'll send out an email with directions to my
place.  I'm looking forward to meeting you all next Saturday.

Henry