 Local / United States / California / Los Angeles / 58
LUGOLA meeting: Saturday, March 25th, 2000
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ca.la, lugnet.org.us
Date:
Wed, 22 Mar 2000 23:43:38 GMT

Here's an announcement for the first official LUGOLA meeting to take place on
Saturday, March 25th, 2000 at my apartment in Redondo Beach.  Email me for
directions if I haven't already sent them to you.

Hope to see you.

Henry