 Local / United States / California / Los Angeles / 59
58  |  60
Subject:
Great 3/35 meeting
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ca.la
Date:
Mon, 27 Mar 2000 04:32:16 GMT

Henry and Rick, thanks for making the meeting so much fun for me. I eagerly
await our next meeting in May, and encourage others in the Los Angeles area to
join us. Great creations, idea exchanges, and parts trades were had by all.

I promise not to bring a carload of pieces next time. Also, I'll also try to
refrain from drooling on the 'Tiny' the Stegasaurus...  ; )

Until May....