 Local / United States / California / Los Angeles / 59
  Great 3/35 meeting

Henry and Rick, thanks for making the meeting so much fun for me. I eagerly await our next meeting in May, and encourage others in the Los Angeles area to join us. Great creations, idea exchanges, and parts trades were had by all. I promise not to (...) (24 years ago, 27-Mar-00, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.la)

  Doh!

3/35? 35 days in March? Or was that a slip of the finger? 3/25 is the proper title....sorry about that. (24 years ago, 27-Mar-00, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.la)

  Re: Great 3/35 meeting

Sorry I couldn't make it guys, something came up at the last minute. Hope all went well and keep me in the loop for the next meeting. So how was the turnout? Just don't get discouraged even if it was limited, hopefully more of us will show next (...) (24 years ago, 28-Mar-00, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.la)

  Re: Great 3/25 meeting

Scott, There were only three of us...this time. We still had a great time exchanging ideas, trading, and showing off our creations. Perhaps we can talk Herny into posting the 'in-progress' pictures of his newest creation. Let's just say that he (...) (24 years ago, 28-Mar-00, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.la)

  Re: Great 3/25 meeting

Hi folks, I'm sorry that I couldn't make it, but I'm glad to hear it was fun, and I'm hoping to make it next time. I'd love to see any pictures that might have been snapped, especially of people's creations and/or giant dinosaur sculptures. -Peter (...) (24 years ago, 28-Mar-00, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.la)

  Re: Great 3/25 meeting

(...) sounds like fun. Hopefully I can make the next meeting. (I had a 24-hour take-home midterm in graph theory last weekend :( (24 years ago, 28-Mar-00, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.la)