 Local / United States / California / Los Angeles / 63
Re: Great 3/25 meeting
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ca.la
Date:
Tue, 28 Mar 2000 18:58:59 GMT

Hi folks,

I'm sorry that I couldn't make it, but I'm glad to hear it was fun, and I'm hoping
to make it next time.  I'd love to see any pictures that might have been snapped,
especially of people's creations and/or giant dinosaur sculptures.

-Peter Merryman

Dave Johann wrote:

Scott,
        There were only three of us...this time. We still had a great time
exchanging ideas, trading, and showing off our creations. Perhaps we can talk
Herny into posting the 'in-progress' pictures of his newest creation. Let's just
say that he won't be bringing it with him to any other meetings.
        We are expecting more people next time, and we are considering building a
'group project'. Perhaps a famous local landmark or something like that. We'll
decide that as we get closer to our next meeting in May. In the meantime, I have
a LOT of building to do.
        See Ya, -Dave