 Announcements / 483

Subject:
LUGOLA proposal
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce, lugnet.loc.us.ca.la
Date:
Fri, 18 Feb 2000 02:21:04 GMT

Hello fellow LA area LEGO fans

I'd like to propose the formation of LUGOLA (LEGO User Group of LA).  It'd be a
chance to meet local freaks and share creations, cause let me tell ya, seeing
LEGO in real life is better than looking at photographs.  And it's cool to know
you're not alone--let's gather ourselves.

Thanks to Peter Merryman for the name.

Henry

Re: LUGOLA proposal