 Organizations / United States / 293
LUGOLA: March 25th?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us
Date:
Sat, 26 Feb 2000 00:25:35 GMT

March 25th is fine (and better) for me--I'll be out of town (on vacation in
DixieLUG territory) on the 18th.  Yeah, the 4th is too soon.  So here's my vote
for the 25th.

Henry

In lugnet.org.us, Scott P. Costello writes:

This is great!  I live in Ontario so Redondo is not extremely convienent but I
am definately willing to make the trip.  The 4th might be a little soon bo get
a great turnout.  I suggest the 18th or 25th might be better so more people
can make plans, but count me in either way!

Scott