 Local / United States / California / Los Angeles / 49
48  |  50
Subject:
Date & Time? (Re: LUGOLA proposal)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ca.la, lugnet.announce
Date:
Wed, 23 Feb 2000 02:06:20 GMT

Hi LA area (including OC and nearby places) LEGO fans

It looks like there's a good number of us and therefore could probably make
for a fun get together.  So let's start planning.  I suppose weekends are
prime times.  How about the first weekend of March (Saturday, the 4th)?  I'll
offer my apartment for the inaugural meeting--I live in Redondo Beach.

All suggestions are welcome.

Henry