 Local / United Kingdom / 8662
Re: The Brickish Association - A club for UK AFOLs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Fri, 18 Oct 2002 08:56:06 GMT

James Stacey wrote:

I was thinking whether some kind of online payment would be a good idea.
Although we probably all have paypal accounts, the problem with paypal to
paypal in the UK is both ends get stuck with crummy dollar to pound exchange
rates. Nochex or the like should be OK tho

From the last newsletter I received from Paypal, we can now pay in
GBP and Euro without exchange rate. I can recover their e-mail if I'm
the only one which received this information.
This may help. But the association need to open a Paypal account where
we can pay-in.

Gael