 Local / United Kingdom / 8659
Re: The Brickish Association - A club for UK AFOLs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Fri, 18 Oct 2002 08:26:58 GMT

In lugnet.loc.uk, Gael Frazier writes:
Wow, I'm impressed.

Maybe you could add your picture on the August 11th at Twickenham to
illustrate your hard work :-)

I first read this message in lugnet.annonce and I thought, what a good
name for a British club !

Do you plan to have an on-line registration ?

Do you plan to give it a paypal account?

Scott A

As soon as I find a printer, I will join in.

To all the creators : Congratulations

Gael