 Local / United Kingdom / 8660
Re: The Brickish Association - A club for UK AFOLs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Fri, 18 Oct 2002 08:47:12 GMT

"Scott A" <eh105jb@mx1.pair.com> wrote in message
In lugnet.loc.uk, Gael Frazier writes:
Wow, I'm impressed.

Maybe you could add your picture on the August 11th at Twickenham to
illustrate your hard work :-)

I first read this message in lugnet.annonce and I thought, what a good
name for a British club !

Do you plan to have an on-line registration ?

Do you plan to give it a paypal account?

Scott A

As soon as I find a printer, I will join in.

To all the creators : Congratulations

Gael

I was thinking whether some kind of online payment would be a good idea.
Although we probably all have paypal accounts, the problem with paypal to
paypal in the UK is both ends get stuck with crummy dollar to pound exchange
rates. Nochex or the like should be OK tho

Well done guys for getting this far
--
James Stacey
---------
#925 - I'm a citizen of Legoland travelling Incommunicado