 Local / United Kingdom / 8663
8662  |  8664
Subject:
Shell Sets at LEGO.com
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Fri, 18 Oct 2002 11:19:32 GMT

I thought it would never happen...

Could it be true?

The Shell Sets are available in the UK, (well most of them at least)...

And what is more it turns out that I found a bargin on ebay because I paid
only £8.50 for my MISB Shell Convenience Store (S1254).

Feeling rather chuffed about my bargin but gutted that I spent loads of
money at lego direct just before all of these new things come out.

Fiona