 Local / United Kingdom / 2177
Re: UKLUG Prototype online
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Thu, 2 Dec 1999 22:14:55 GMT

Liam's Right,

We don't want to forget about the J box, this is an ongoing part of the Uk
scene and will grow! (hopefully)

Anyone out there currently not in the J Box, want to join in? Please mail me
for details:

jason-shirley@briscoej.freserve.co.uk

Jason

----- Original Message -----
From: Liam Parnell <liamp@ukonline.co.uk>
To: <lugnet.loc.uk@lugnet.com>
Sent: Wednesday, December 01, 1999 10:37 PM
Subject: UKLUG Prototype online

That was quick!

Some thoughts:

Another section will be needed for the Jamabalaya project.
(Also known as the J-Box).

Why are BB and The Entertainer on the title bar with UKLUG?  They can
also be found in the Shopping section.  Just thought it might give over
prominence to the commercial links.

On the home pages list, it might be useful to specify geographical
location for each member.

--
Liam.