 Local / United Kingdom / 2133

Subject:
UKLUG Prototype online
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Wed, 1 Dec 1999 22:37:27 GMT

That was quick!

Some thoughts:

Another section will be needed for the Jamabalaya project.
(Also known as the J-Box).

Why are BB and The Entertainer on the title bar with UKLUG?  They can
also be found in the Shopping section.  Just thought it might give over
prominence to the commercial links.

On the home pages list, it might be useful to specify geographical
location for each member.

--
Liam.

Re: UKLUG Prototype online