 Local / United Kingdom / 2139
Re: UKLUG Prototype online
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Wed, 1 Dec 1999 23:20:12 GMT

Liam Parnell wrote:

Why are BB and The Entertainer on the title bar with UKLUG?  They can
also be found in the Shopping section.  Just thought it might give over
prominence to the commercial links.

BB because they're pretty cool and were part one of "threads that draw
the brits together against those darn yanks" and TE because they're part
two of "t t d t b t a t d y"...

Oh, wait, I'm not supposed to post to this thread, am I?

Anyway, I scoped the site out, looks nice so far but can you make sure
you have a frameless version, please?