 Local / Portugal / 251
Re: BLdb version 0.1 Previews announcement
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.pt, lugnet.storage
Date:
Fri, 1 Mar 2002 21:42:45 GMT

I really like it. One piece of information that would be useful is the
storage location for a part, this would really come in handy for those of us
who store across multiple containers and can literally spend hours looking
for a part in our 'sorted' collections, or so I thought it was :-(.

Thus the ability to generate a report for each storage location would be
useful too.

Jude

BTW, what will be requirements to use this app?

XPosting to .storage

i'm thinking in put a new alfanumeric field in the form of parts collection.
this field would be appear close to color/qtd of the parts (thinking in a
storage by colors and parts).

i'll be working in reports only in april. the last part of the program.

about the requirements, i'm working in a pentium IV with 256 mb ram on
windows xp
is working fine, except when i have very set inventories in database. when i
change part/set, the data about de relantion sets/parts last about 1-5
seconds to appear. of course, if i select hide sets/parts this delay not exists.

the program needs less than 5 mb space on disk, plus the space for pics and
database files (for example, the file with all sets with about 1mb, parts
with about 800kb ...)

i think the program will be work fine in a 500mhz.

thanks
lbaixinho
(sorry my english)