 Local / Portugal / 247
Re: BLdb version 0.1 Previews announcement
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.pt, lugnet.storage
Date:
Thu, 28 Feb 2002 13:18:52 GMT

In lugnet.announce, Luis Baixinho writes:
BLdb version 0.1 announcement
An application to register and manage your LEGO collection data (parts,
sets and MOCs)

<snip>

Screenshots are available at:

<snip>

I really like it. One piece of information that would be useful is the
storage location for a part, this would really come in handy for those of us
who store across multiple containers and can literally spend hours looking
for a part in our 'sorted' collections, or so I thought it was :-(.

Thus the ability to generate a report for each storage location would be
useful too.

Jude

BTW, what will be requirements to use this app?

XPosting to .storage