 Local / Portugal / 249
Re: BLdb version 0.1 Previews announcement
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.pt
Date:
Fri, 1 Mar 2002 21:33:28 GMT

  Hi,

In lugnet.loc.pt, Matthew Bates writes:
How about a feature to record what pieces are missing from a set? I have a
few sets where the sets were either incomplete when I bought them (from
garage sales or whatever) or because a part got damaged.

  I think that in this case, you should create another inventory derivated from
the official, and name it with something like "8858 Rebel Wrecker Used" or
"8858 Rebel Wrecker bought on ebay".
  The program might have something to distinct official sets from
unofficial/derivated ones.

zanette.