 Local / Portugal / 250
Re: BLdb version 0.1 Previews announcement
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.pt
Date:
Fri, 1 Mar 2002 21:43:56 GMT

In lugnet.loc.pt, Matthew Bates writes:
How about a feature to record what pieces are missing from a set? I have a
few sets where the sets were either incomplete when I bought them (from
garage sales or whatever) or because a part got damaged.

you're right, the same thing happens with me.

a point to the new features to the BLdb.

thanks
lbaixinho