 Local / Nederland / * (-20)
Subject:
Fana'briques 2011, 24th, 25th and 26th June
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce, lugnet.events, lugnet.loc.be, lugnet.loc.ch, lugnet.loc.de, lugnet.loc.dk, lugnet.loc.es, lugnet.loc.fr, lugnet.loc.it, lugnet.loc.nl
Date:
Thu, 23 Jun 2011 23:58:33 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Fana’briques, that’s LEGO in all its forms, meeting fans like you, sharing
experiences, shopping parts and sets, enjoying your time, snacking and more!
This event takes place in Rosheim, Alsace, East of France, the 24th, 25th and
26th June of June.

By passing by and exhibiting, you will find all this but also a public
attendance.

The main theme this year is fire. Two real old-timer fire trucks are presented,
and many Lego fire trucks, fire men can be seen at this exhibition. But of
course, many others wanderfull and extraordinary creations will be shown.

If you cannot join us in Rosheim, you can follow this show on the internet on
these sites:

http://fanabriques2011.blogspot.com/

http://twitter.com/#!/fanabriques

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Fanabriques-2011/219760314713977

Subject:
Fana'Briques 2009, 27th and 28th June
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce, lugnet.events, lugnet.loc.be, lugnet.loc.ch, lugnet.loc.de, lugnet.loc.dk, lugnet.loc.es, lugnet.loc.fr, lugnet.loc.it, lugnet.loc.nl
Date:
Wed, 11 Mar 2009 22:02:03 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

It’s time for the 4th edition!

Fana’briques, that’s LEGO in all its forms, meeting fans like you, sharing experiences, shopping parts and sets, enjoying your time, snacking and more! This event takes place in Rosheim, Alsace, East of France, the 27th and 28th of June.

By passing by and exhibiting, you will find all this but also a public attendance.

FanaBriques 09 is organized by Fanabriques association (newly founded) with help from FreeLUG and Ritte Ritte Ross. Event organization is heavy and we might ask you for some (gentle) help.

We are trying to offer hosting for exhibitors but there are also hotels, B&B, camp sites all around Rosheim.

We offer meals expect for Saturday evening (we are asking 10 euro for adults, 6 for kids)

Everybody’s welcome, we have 1400 m² exhibition space for you We are advertizing the event and we hope to got 3000 admission fees.

This 4th edition is under the basketball game theme. We will place 10 basketball LEGO playsets at public disposal and hope to get BasketBall player sculptures from LEGO company.

So if you have ideas on this theme, do not hesitate !

Of course, all other themes are welcome too.

Please note that you have to register before the 15th of May.

Information and registration at http://fanabriques.freelug.org/ (French, English, German)

Re: eigen setjes op Legoworld
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.nl
Date:
Wed, 29 Aug 2007 19:45:44 GMT

In lugnet.loc.nl, Jeroen de Haan wrote:

Het gaat hier eigenlijk om twee nederlandse custom set ontwerpstudio's,
"Blokbricks" en "Brick Express", die zich gezamelijk op 1 site presenteren:
http://www.blokbricks.com/

Het Sikje vind je als je rechtsonder op deze pagina op het gedeelte "Brick
Express" klikt.

Daarnaast is nog een derde Nederlander, Johan Wind, die zowel custom sets als
losse bouwvoorbeelden verkoopt van nederlands treinmateriaal:
http://home.planet.nl/~wind0394/legotrein.html

Re: eigen setjes op Legoworld
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.nl
Date:
Wed, 15 Aug 2007 21:32:24 GMT

In lugnet.loc.nl, Jeroen de Haan wrote:
Hi,

Op Legoworld '06 stond een man die eigen setjes van o.a. de Sik verkocht. Heb
een kaartje van hem meegenomen maar ben die kwijt. Weet iemand het adres van
zijn website? Alvast bedankt!

Jeroen de Haan

Is Bouwstener, ff op www.debouwsteen.com vragen.

Subject:
eigen setjes op Legoworld
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.nl
Date:
Fri, 10 Nov 2006 09:57:12 GMT

Subject:
My find of the day at brickshelf.com
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.nl
Date:
Thu, 2 Nov 2006 17:53:25 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Hi to all trainheads!

While checking Brickshelf for new train MOCs I came along this familiar looking
model:

which belongs to a Dutch speaking "Niels" with a German homepage address:
http://www.lego.cwsurf.de/

I wonder that Niels is presenting this "MOC" under his own copyright mark, since
this is definitely not his creation. Since he is not selling or marketing this,
I am way more amused than upset, but wonder what is his intention.

Leg Godt,

Ben

P.s.: this is my original creation from summer 1993 (if I remember it right)

Subject:
LEGO®WORLD 2006, the Netherlands
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events, lugnet.loc.nl, lugnet.loc.be, lugnet.loc.de, lugnet.loc.dk, lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.loc.fr, lugnet.loc.it, lugnet.loc.eu
Date:
Tue, 5 Sep 2006 15:50:25 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Dear LEGO fans,

From October 19 to 24, LEGO®WORLD will be held in Zwolle, The Netherlands.
During the past years it has become on of the largest LEGO events around the
world, with in 2005 over 48,000 visitors. It has become such an success as a
result of the large efforts by De Bouwsteen, the Dutch LEGO Users Group, its
members and last but not least many LEGO fans from abroad. These participants
show the possibilities of LEGO and are as such an inspiration for the visitors
of this event. The success has been created by you.

The event, with a floor area over 20,000 square meters, shows a large range of
LEGO products, from Duplo to Mindstorms. Not only current product line is shown
and demonstrated, but also many AFOLs show their collections of older LEGO
and/or their MOCs. In addition there are LEGO building contests, LEGO movies are
shown and much other entertainment for the whole family.

You can find impressions of LEGO®WORLD 2005 in Brickjournal Issues 3 and 4. If
you would like to get more information on participating in LEGO®WORLD 2006 or as
visitor, you can find more information on www.debouwsteen.com, or contact either
me: sybrandbonsma@hotmail.com or Paul Wolters: paul.wolters@debouwsteen.com.

FreeLUG : Summer AFOLs Days 2006
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events, lugnet.loc.dk, lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.loc.pt, lugnet.loc.nl, lugnet.loc.it, lugnet.loc.eu, lugnet.loc.fr, lugnet.loc.be
Date:
Mon, 3 Jul 2006 20:38:45 GMT

Summer is now on and if you are on holidays around the 14th/16th of July, FreeLUG is organising its 4th Summer AFOLs Days close to Toulouse at Ayguesvives, south of France.

You’ll find much more details on the event on the following article on FreeLUG website:

http://www.freelug.org/article.php3?id_article=514 (in english)

http://www.freelug.org/article.php3?id_article=508 (en français)

If you do come, bring anything you want to show/share with other or just bring yourself and your digital camera.

Hope to see you in Toulouse !!

Erik “brickerik” Amzallag, FreeLUG member, For the event team.

Subject:
XXII Italian Legofest in Ballabio, northern Italy (near Milan)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce, lugnet.events, lugnet.loc.at, lugnet.loc.de, lugnet.loc.fr, lugnet.loc.ch, lugnet.loc.nl
Date:
Wed, 1 Mar 2006 12:21:54 GMT

XXII Legofest is coming for the first time in Ballabio (near Lecco,
Northern Italy, not far from Milan).
The show will take place on 1st and 2nd July 2006.

Saturday 1 will be reserved to the AFoL/luggers.
Sunday 2 will be an open exhibition.

See all details at the following link:

http://itlug.maino.org/itlug_20060701/English/Ballabio_locandina_English.php

The exhibition takes place in a school structure with more than 500 square
meter of space available for your buildings. We don't have any lack of space!
What can you show?
It's simple: everything's made of Lego parts!

Please note that we're organizing the Great Ball Contraption and a robotic
match.

ALL LUGGERS FROM ALL THE WORLD ARE INVITED!

If you want to take part to the event, please refer to the following
link:

http://itlug.maino.org/itlug_20060701/English/Iscrizione_Itlug_English.php

Please note that the registration is free of charge. We can
arrange hotels or camping for you. Don't be afraid to ask for help on how to
reach the meeting.

XXII Legofest gives the opportunity of a big international meeting and a
weekend between the mountains!

We'll wait for you!

Sincerely
Marco Chiappa
chmar@chmar.it

Re: 8421 Speed build new record
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events, lugnet.loc.de, lugnet.loc.nl, lugnet.events.brickfest
Date:
Sun, 27 Nov 2005 16:30:01 GMT

Hmm, it is time to respond to this message!

At LEGO World in Zwolle, the Neherlands, five members of De Bouwsteen set
the record at 1 hour, 19 minutes and 2 seconds, timed by Jan Beier. This was
on monday october 24th.

I was one of the five participants :-)

Greetings
Maico Arts

"Kevin L. Clague" <kevin_clague@yahoo.com> schreef in bericht
In lugnet.events, Jan-Albert van Ree wrote:
During the Bricking Bavaria 2005 weekend, oct 22-23, an attempt was made • to
trash the 8421 speed build record set at BrickFest 2005, at 1 hour 48 • minutes
something.

I'm happy to report the record is back in Europe again, thanks to a • Dutch/German
coalition. As it stands it's 1 hour, 36 minutes and 29 seconds. And • today during
LEGOWorld another team will give it another go, team and results so far • unknown.

More about it at 1000steine.de ,
http://f24.parsimony.net/forum61776/messages/106719.htm and I'm sure Jan • Beyer
will report in later. Let's hope LEGO keeps this set in it's program a • while
longer, building it was a blast!

Regards,
Jan-Albert van Ree

Congratulations to our European competitors and friends!

Kevin (former world record holder for 8421) Clague

Subject:
'The Avontuur' A Zeppelin
Newsgroups:
lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.loc.nl
Date:
Thu, 10 Nov 2005 15:32:46 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

I've finally got around to posting some MOCs over the last few days and this is
my favourite. Please let me know what you think. It's my first non-space moc
on-line.

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Nabii/Adventurers/Zeppelin/001-the-avontuur.jpg

After moderation:

Cheers!

Mark.

Re: 8421 Speed build new record
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events, lugnet.loc.de, lugnet.loc.nl, lugnet.events.brickfest
Date:
Mon, 24 Oct 2005 20:12:34 GMT

[...]

Subject:
8421 Speed build new record
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events, lugnet.loc.de, lugnet.loc.nl, lugnet.events.brickfest
Date:
Mon, 24 Oct 2005 19:32:09 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

During the Bricking Bavaria 2005 weekend, oct 22-23, an attempt was made to
trash the 8421 speed build record set at BrickFest 2005, at 1 hour 48 minutes
something.

I'm happy to report the record is back in Europe again, thanks to a Dutch/German
coalition. As it stands it's 1 hour, 36 minutes and 29 seconds. And today during
LEGOWorld another team will give it another go, team and results so far unknown.

More about it at 1000steine.de ,
http://f24.parsimony.net/forum61776/messages/106719.htm and I'm sure Jan Beyer
will report in later. Let's hope LEGO keeps this set in it's program a while
longer, building it was a blast!

Regards,
Jan-Albert van Ree

Subject:
Strongest bridge contest at LEGOWorld 2005
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.legoworld, lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.loc.pt, lugnet.loc.nl, lugnet.loc.it, lugnet.loc.eu, lugnet.loc.es, lugnet.loc.de, lugnet.loc.ch, lugnet.loc.be, lugnet.org.fr.freelug, lugnet.org.it.itlug
Date:
Mon, 19 Sep 2005 13:45:06 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Hello,

FreeLUG (with the agreement of organizators) would like to organize a building contest : build the strongest bridge with LEGO Parts.

If you like building bridge with LEGO parts, and want to test the resistance of it, this challenge is for you :-). You will see that LEGO bricks can support heavy charge.

The goal is to build the most resistant 100 studs long bridge.

Every LEGOWorld’s exhibitors and volunteers are welcome for this challenge.

the contest will take place on saturday, 22th October.

the complete rules of this contest are here in english and here in french

if something is unclear or if you have any question, please ask us (me or in this thread).

we hope to see a lot of bridge

See you,

Jean-Louis Bergamo

Subject:
The Great Ball Contraption at LEGOWorld
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.legoworld, lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.loc.pt, lugnet.loc.nl, lugnet.loc.it, lugnet.loc.eu, lugnet.loc.es, lugnet.loc.de, lugnet.loc.ch, lugnet.loc.be
Date:
Tue, 13 Sep 2005 22:55:23 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

Hello European AFOL :-)

FreeLUG (French LUG) would like to do a big Great Ball Contraption at LEGOworld this year. we have about ten modules at this time.

To increase the size of this GBC, we would like to invite all AFOL, who planned to bring one or more module, to join us. We will make a good place for your modules :-)

If you don’t know what is a GBC module, read this http://www.teamhassenplug.org/GBC/. It is very easy to make one simple module ( and one module don’t take a lot of place :-) ).

So if you want to join us into a big GBC, please tell us (here or at my personal email : jlb@freelug.org ), so we can provide a place for your modules.

I hope to see a lot of GBC modules at LEGOWorld :-)

See you,

Jean-Louis Bergamo, member of FreeLUG

Re: Vertaling voor MLCad 3.20 gereed!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.nl
Date:
Sat, 10 Sep 2005 08:39:55 GMT

Er zaten nog een paar foutjes in! De nieuwe aangepaste versie staat online!

"Jaco van der Molen" <jmolen@zonnet.nl> schreef in bericht
De Nederlandse vertaling van MLCad 3.20 is gereed en te downloaden op:
http://home.versatel.nl/jmolen/mlcadnl/

Hier wordt ook beschreven hoe je het moet installeren en activeren.

Mocht je nog foutjes en/of typo's vinden, laat dit dan a.u.b. even weten
per mail of antwoord op dit bericht.

Subject:
Vertaling voor MLCad 3.20 gereed!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.nl
Date:
Thu, 8 Sep 2005 18:52:39 GMT

De Nederlandse vertaling van MLCad 3.20 is gereed en te downloaden op:
http://home.versatel.nl/jmolen/mlcadnl/

Hier wordt ook beschreven hoe je het moet installeren en activeren.

Mocht je nog foutjes en/of typo's vinden, laat dit dan a.u.b. even weten per
mail of antwoord op dit bericht.

Succes en groeten,

Jaco

P.S. Ik heb nog steeds enkele exemplaren van het boek Virtual LEGO liggen: ?
25,- per stuk met update CD! (+?5,- verzendkosten)

Re: Bruidspaar
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.nl
Date:
Thu, 23 Jun 2005 08:03:51 GMT
(canceled)

Subject:
Bruidspaar
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.nl
Date:
Wed, 15 Jun 2005 13:27:35 GMT
(canceled)

Subject:
Summer Afols Day : FRANCE, Reims 9-10 July 2005
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.eu, lugnet.loc.fr, lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.loc.be, lugnet.loc.de, lugnet.loc.ie, lugnet.loc.ch, lugnet.loc.es, lugnet.loc.pt, lugnet.events, lugnet.org.fr.freelug, lugnet.org.it.itlug, lugnet.loc.nl
Date:
Fri, 10 Jun 2005 11:50:59 GMT

English and dutch after french

Après Rennes en 2003 et Grenoble en 2004, cette année Freelug a le
plaisir de vous inviter pour "les Summer Afol’s Days" à Reims, durant le
week-end du 9 et 10 juillet 2005

Cet été le centre international de séjour (CIS)de Reims nous accueille
pour un week-end, Ce week-end est l’occasion de nous rencontrer, de
présenter vos Moc et de passer un agréable moment ensemble.

Reims est une ville culturelle avec sa cathédrale, ses musées, son
champagne, c’est une ville pour toute la famille.

L’adresse du CIS :
Centre International de Séjour
Parc Léo Lagrange - Chaussée Bocquaine
51100 Reims
Tél. 03 26 40 52 60
Fax 03 26 47 35 70
Web/E-mail : www.cis-reims.com / info@cis-reims.com

Situé à proximité du centre ville, desservi par de nombreux bus il fera
le bonheur des WAFOL (women of AFOL) qui souhaitent s’évader un moment.

Au programme de ce week-end :
-  une rampe infernale Version 2
-  Le concours de réalisation d’un pont le plus solide et le plus léger
-  Le projet Brickciel
    http://brickerik.free.fr/brickciel/index.php?langue=en
-  un petit concours Mindstorm
-  un GBB (revision ici : Goûter "Grand Bidule à Balles" )
-  Draft,
-  présentation des techniques de constructions
-  et bien d’autres choses vous seront présentées durant ce week-end.

Le samedi soir un diner sera organisé à l’extérieur du centre dans un
restaurant de la ville.

Pour vous inscrire vous pouvez utilisez l’adresse suivante :
reims@freelug.org

Le site internet dédié : http://reims.freelug.org/

A très bientôt

Plus d'info : http://www.freelug.org/article.php3?id_article=393

[English]

Following Rennes in 2003 and Grenoble in 2004, this year Freelug would
like to invite you to the Summer AFOLs’ Days in Reims, the week-end
9-10th July 2005.

The Summer AFOLs’ Days are open to all AFOLs from all around the world.

The International Sejour Centre (CIS) from Reims, will be hosting the
event for the week-end. This will be a good reason to meet each others,
introduce your MOCs and spend some good time together.

Reims is a nice town with the cathedral, the museums and the famous
Champagne. It’s a family town with many spot to visit for wives and
partners.

CIS’ address:
Centre International de Séjour
Parc Léo Lagrange - Chaussée Bocquaine
51100 Reims
Tél. +33 (0) 3 26 40 52 60
Fax +33 (0) 3 26 47 35 70
Web/E-mail : www.cis-reims.com / info@cis-reims.com

Close to town center and with accessibility to a large number of buses,
it will also please NLSOs (Non-LEGO Significant Other) who’d like to
escape to have some fun.

What are we going to do over the Week-End ?
-  The crazy ramp version II
-  Building the strongest and lightest bridge
-  Brickciel project
   http://brickerik.free.fr/brickciel/index.php?langue=en
-  Mindstorm tournament
-  a GBC
-  Draft,
-  Showing some building technics
-  And many other interesting subjects

Saturday night, dinner will be organized outside the center in a
restaurant downtown.

You can register by sending an email to: reims@freelug.org

Dedicated WebSite:

http://reims.freelug.org/

Hope to see you !

More infos at :
http://www.freelug.org/article.php3?id_article=402

[dutch]
Nach Rennes in 2003 und Grenoble in 2004, hat Freelug, dieses Jahr, die
Freud euch zu den „Summer AFOLs Daiys„ einladen, in Reims, wärend den
Wochenende von 9 und 10 Juli 2005.

Diesem Sommer werden wir vom CIS (internationnal Aufenthalt Centrum (
Centre de Sejour Internationnal )) von Reims empfangen. Diesen
Wochenende ist für uns die gelegenheit, uns zu treffen, unsere Mocs zu
zeigen, und einen angenehmen Moment zusammen zu verbringen.

Reims ist eine Kulturel Stadt, mit seine Kathedrale, seine Museen,
seinen Champagner, sie ist eine Stadt für die ganze Familie.

CIS Adresse ist :
Centre International de Séjour
Parc Léo Lagrange - Chaussée Bocquaine
51100 Reims
Tél. 03 26 40 52 60
Fax 03 26 47 35 70
Web/E-mail : www.cis-reims.com / info@cis-reims.com

Der CIS liegt nah den Stadtzentrum, mit viele Buse verbindung wird es
die Freud alle WAFOL (women of AFOL) machen, die für ein Moment
entweichen wollen.

Wochenendprogramm :

- Die « Rampe Infernale «  version 2
http://reims.freelug.org/rampe_infernale.html
-Brickciel Project http://brickerik.free.fr/brickciel/index.php?langue=en
-ein kleiner mindstorm Wettbeverb
-GBC http://www.teamhassenplug.org/GBC/
-Vorstellung von neue bautechnik
-und viele andere Sachen werden sie vorgestellt wärend diesen Wochenende

Samstag abend wird einen Abendessen organisiert äusserlich des CIS, in
einen Restaurant in der Stadt.

Für eure Eintragung, konnen sie die folgende Adresse benutzen :
  reims@freelug.org

Die Internet Seite dafür :

http://reims.freelug.org/

Bis sehr bald