 Local / Nippon / *188 (-20)
  Re: LEGO Ambassadors Cycle 2

(...) Whoops! Sorry to reply to myself, I set the followupto, not X-post. Stupid me! Tim (19 years ago, 2-Sep-05, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.loc.nz, lugnet.loc.jp, lugnet.loc.hk, FTX)

  Plays with the Heaven and Earth Creative Thing Abnormal Play

I finally got my hands on a copy of the Japanese language publication of (URL) The Brick Testament: Stories from the Book of Genesis>, which apprently was released last December: (URL) "Plays with the Heaven and Earth Creative Thing Abnormal Play" (...) (19 years ago, 22-Aug-05, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.books, lugnet.build.ancient, lugnet.loc.jp, FTX) !!

  Re: Microscale train by hitahita-05

(...) He is certainly Japanese LEGO fan. But he didn't make his name public online. (When he posted to Japanese BBS,he usually signed "G@HITAHITA" as nickname.) And I've never heard his webpage or weblog except brickshelf pages. ayucow/Ayumi Hayase (19 years ago, 18-Aug-05, to lugnet.build.microscale, lugnet.loc.jp)

  Re: Microscale train by hitahita-05

(...) XPosted to .jp as I think that is a shortened form Japanese name. Tim (19 years ago, 17-Aug-05, to lugnet.build.microscale, lugnet.loc.jp, FTX)

  Re: "odaibacontest3" Japanese group contest

In lugnet.build.vignette, Bruce Hietbrink wrote: SNIP (...) There a few more shots of Sigezo's entries: (URL). It's very cool how those 'vignette-y' MOCs were done on a larger scale (even larger than the (URL) guidelines> listed in our FAQ). Too bad (...) (19 years ago, 14-Apr-05, to lugnet.build.vignette, lugnet.loc.jp, FTX)

  "odaibacontest3" Japanese group contest

Hi all, Check out (URL) this gallery>. My interpretation is that a Japanese LUG or fest had a contest with the constraint that the creation had to sit on a 16x16 baseplate (if anyone knows details about this I'd love to know more). There is a great (...) (19 years ago, 14-Apr-05, to lugnet.build.vignette, lugnet.build.sculpture, lugnet.build.microscale, lugnet.loc.jp, FTX)

  Re: Snatch it?

[Steve has a brilliant insight, and cross-posts to lugnet.loc.jp] (...) I tried to post a message on Gonta's board, but I don't think it worked (the translator wouldn't translate the posting-response page, it said there was too much text). I should (...) (20 years ago, 7-Apr-04, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts, lugnet.loc.jp)

  Re: AUSTRALIA !! BUILD IT!! AND THEY WILL COME!! BrickFest (TM) AU ?? 2005

(...) Hello All ! PLEASE READ ALL THE PREVIOUS POSTS ! This Meeting should Be A INTERNATIONAL LEGO MEETING IN AUSTRALIA ! LEGO OZ 2005 or BRICKFEST(TM) AU (MEL,SYD,BNE) I have only been to one BRICKFEST ! (BrickFest PDX), but I have become aware (...) (20 years ago, 1-Mar-04, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.loc.nz, lugnet.loc.us, lugnet.loc.de, lugnet.loc.jp, lugnet.loc.dk, lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.loc.nl, lugnet.loc.fr, lugnet.events)

  Re: Looking for Eschenstein

btw: is it embrio from bombardier? very cool design guys from bombardier likes ginger i think :))) see it here (URL) Lehman" <tsl@tsl.bu.edu> wrote in message news:HtI7ss.3vx@lugnet.com... (...) (20 years ago, 25-Feb-04, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.space, lugnet.org.scibrick, lugnet.loc.jp, lugnet.loc.de)

  Re: Looking for Eschenstein

Hello! (...) Well, this is the disadvantage of the recent privacy practice at BrickShelf :-( Unfortunatelly I can't find any connection to any persons I know, sorry. I'm not even sure if the person who built this creations is really German. At least (...) (20 years ago, 23-Feb-04, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.space, lugnet.org.scibrick, lugnet.loc.jp, lugnet.loc.de, FTX)

  Looking for Eschenstein

I wicked want to contact the person who built (URL) this monopod> and (URL) this submergence vehicle>, but searching for "Eschenstein" on lugnet and google doesn't turn up anything. How do I find him/her? --Todd (20 years ago, 22-Feb-04, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.space, lugnet.org.scibrick, lugnet.loc.jp, lugnet.loc.de, FTX)

  Re: Off-topic: what is "ConvertEraString" ?

(...) It seems for converting between the Japanese Era and the Christian Era(A.D.). For example , this year(2003) is called "Heisei 15" as the Japanese Era. and my birthyear(1969) is called "Showa 44" as the Japanese Era. The Japanese Era (...) (21 years ago, 3-Oct-03, to lugnet.loc.jp)

  Off-topic: what is "ConvertEraString" ?

Hi all! Sorry for this off-topic subject. I have no other place to turn, a seach on the net came up empty. I am working on a programme using a function called "ConvertEraString" - it returns a string, and seems to work only for China and Japan. (...) (21 years ago, 4-Sep-03, to lugnet.loc.jp)

  Re: Two new posters

In lugnet.trains, Jeroen de Haan wrote: Hi Jeroen, as "usual" you have done a great job on these CAD models. I have downloaded them at once. Again it is really hard to tell from first view if they are made by real LEGO® bricks of just virtual ones. (...) (21 years ago, 27-Aug-03, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.jp)

  Re: Two new posters

(...) Hi Jeroen, I corrected your link here above. Well, as allways, verry nice renderings of two beautiful locomotives. Nice models from our Japanese Lego fan. Especially the front lights (black plate)from the EH500.I need to take a close look at (...) (21 years ago, 27-Aug-03, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.jp)

  Two new posters

Hi all, Sometimes simple thing can take a while and/or cost more engery than one hoped for. Today I am proud to present you two posters of MOCs by Higasi Nakano. If you haven't seen his work, I'll advise you to take a look at his Brickshelf pages ( (...) (21 years ago, 26-Aug-03, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.jp, lugnet.announce) !

  Help needed with Japanese text

Hi all, My name is Jeroen and I run www.digitalbricks.nl, a website for Lego-related posters. Posters are free downloadable (well they are actually photoware). I am currently working on 2 posters of Japanese trains and I would like to add some (...) (21 years ago, 15-Aug-03, to lugnet.loc.jp)

  MedamaOyaji ROBOT kit from Japan

Hi all. We introduce MedamaOyaji ROBOT kit. MedamaOyaji is the famous character of Japanese comics "Gegege No Kitaro". MedamaOyaji ROBOT was produced by the young Japanese inventor Hiroki Shirakawa. The tiny 2-legged robot was extolled by Shigeru (...) (21 years ago, 13-Jun-03, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.loc.jp, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  When was your LUG/LTC/MUG formed?

Hi! This is a periodic "call for information" regarding the dates of formation of all LUGs, LTCs, MUGs, etc., around the world. I've been maintaining a comprehensive list for the past couple of years... (URL) I'm thinking of putting into a database (...) (21 years ago, 20-Mar-03, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.org, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.trains.org.msltc, lugnet.trains.org.scltc, lugnet.org.au, lugnet.org.ca.vlc, lugnet.org.ca.viclug, lugnet.org.us, lugnet.org.us.carlug, lugnet.org.us.cmlug, lugnet.org.us.gardenslug, lugnet.org.us.gmlug, lugnet.org.us.hrmug, lugnet.org.us.legotics, lugnet.org.us.lugola, lugnet.org.us.sealug, lugnet.org.us.texlug, lugnet.org.us.wamalug, lugnet.org.us.wafol, lugnet.loc.jp, lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.robotics) !

  Re: higasi nakano

(...) His webpage is... (URL) Japanese font set) In the page,there is anchor to his mail address. (21 years ago, 2-Feb-03, to lugnet.loc.jp)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact