 Technic / 12151
Re: Looking for Eschenstein
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic, lugnet.space, lugnet.org.scibrick, lugnet.loc.jp, lugnet.loc.de
Date:
Mon, 23 Feb 2004 01:31:55 GMT

Hello!

   I wicked want to contact the person who built this monopod and this submergence vehicle, but searching for “Eschenstein” on lugnet and google doesn’t turn up anything. How do I find him/her?

Well, this is the disadvantage of the recent privacy practice at BrickShelf :-(
Unfortunatelly I can’t find any connection to any persons I know, sorry. I’m not even sure if the person who built this creations is really German. At least the German telephone book doesn’t know the name “Eschenstein”. The name seems to be taken from a fantasy novel or role play game or something like that.

Bye
Jojo