 Local / Australia / 13494
Re: LEGO Ambassadors Cycle 2
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.loc.nz, lugnet.loc.jp, lugnet.loc.hk
Date:
Fri, 2 Sep 2005 08:34:46 GMT

   Dear Jake,

I am not trying to attack a faceless monster here, I am responding to Lenny’s claims that you guys were personally being in some way harrassed/ attacked/ asserted against in my original post. I believe that you love your job enough to do what your company would prefer and if they HAD said to concentrate on NA/Europe I suspect you would have done so. Now that you have said the reasons were otherwise I can lay the blame solely at your feet :P

Thank you for taking the time to explain that there was little geographical bias and I hope that next time you will find a suitable candidate from the other parts of the world.

Yours,

Tim

X-Posted to .loc.au/nz/jp/hk in the hopes that this will spur more people from the region into applying

Whoops! Sorry to reply to myself, I set the followupto, not X-post. Stupid me!

Tim