 Local / Canada / Ontario / 180
Re: The Hobby Show 2003 - Toronto, Ontario Canada
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.ca.on
Date:
Fri, 11 Apr 2003 16:46:16 GMT

In lugnet.announce, Allan Bedford writes:
f)  We will need large and small creations alike.  For example, over the
years I have seen Meccano creations that soar past 8 and 10 feet in height.
These are great for drawing attention to the booth.

Here are some pictures I took at the Meccano booth last year.  These will give
you some idea about the model and table size they have.  They have many
impressive motorized models.

http://home.1asphost.com/cf18/other/hobbyshow1.jpg
http://home.1asphost.com/cf18/other/hobbyshow2.jpg
http://home.1asphost.com/cf18/other/hobbyshow3.jpg