 Local / Canada / Ontario / 181
RE: Do you ever wonder...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.loc.ca.on
Date:
Fri, 11 Apr 2003 20:04:32 GMT

Hi,

I was at the St. Jacob's Outlet Mall on Wednesday and pickins are pretty
slim at the LEGO Outlet.  The only things that I saw that might be worthy of
a trip are the Gungan Sub co-pack for $39.99 and if you look at the sales
counter very closely, they have some rotation sensors for $19.99.  They also
have LEGO picture frames and cell phone cases.  I felt badly walking out
with nothing in my hands :(

Specials are not that great right now...they are remodelling and things are
a bit disorganized.  I'm just waiting for July and the new train sets.

Bob