 Announcements / 2040
  The Hobby Show 2003 - Toronto, Ontario Canada

The Hobby Show 2003 - Toronto, Ontario Canada For those interested... (and I hope that will be a number of you!) I am beginning the process of organizing a LEGO builders booth for The Hobby Show this year in Toronto. (Nov. 7, 8, 9 / 2003) For anyone (...) (21 years ago, 5-Apr-03, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.ca.on) !

  Looking for Ontario LEGO builders (WAS: The Hobby Show 2003)

(...) Hello again everyone, Just a follow-up to last week's posting. It may have been a bit long for a first announcement, so I'll try again..... only with some brevity this time. :) November of this year will mark the first time that LEGO has been (...) (21 years ago, 11-Apr-03, to lugnet.loc.ca.on, lugnet.general, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: The Hobby Show 2003 - Toronto, Ontario Canada

(...) Here are some pictures I took at the Meccano booth last year. These will give you some idea about the model and table size they have. They have many impressive motorized models. (URL) (21 years ago, 11-Apr-03, to lugnet.loc.ca.on)

  Re: The Hobby Show 2003 - Toronto, Ontario Canada

(...) Since you're familiar with The Hobby Show, will you consider joining us at the LEGO booth this coming November? :) (...) the Meccano booth and some of its members. I was one of the participants the very first time Meccano was featured at The (...) (21 years ago, 12-Apr-03, to lugnet.loc.ca.on)