 Local / Australia / 2424
Re: GPSP -- $22.45
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.org.au
Date:
Thu, 3 Aug 2000 09:16:31 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Deidre Rushton Brumby writes:
In lugnet.loc.au, Peter White writes:
So you got it for one quarter of the original price.

Ok, I'm impressed!  Thanks Pete.

So what's that Gungan Sub worth?  Doesn't look to be as good a set for
parts as the Sith Infiltrator but I've now got hubby interested in the SW
sets! :)

Gungan Sub's RRP is about $135. TRU usually has it for a bit less, KMart
regularly has it (and the Mos Espa Podrace) for 50% of RRP (if you can still
find one there). James found the Sub at Target for $37.45, which is
unbelievably good value (about 10c/brick or 70% off) for a great set with
great pieces.

--Dave