 Local / Australia / 2382
2381  |  2383
Subject:
GPSP -- $22.45
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.org.au
Date:
Tue, 1 Aug 2000 10:30:18 GMT

I'm calling it the Pete Callaway Commemorative Special.

Target is all but giving away its stock of Sith Infiltrators (and
who could blame them). That's not a misprint in the subject line -- $22.45.
Apparently the Gungan Sub and some impulse sets are next to nothing too.

I'll see some of you at LegOz.5 -- Kev, is there a well-stocked Target in
Gosford?

--Dave L